Monday, January 31, 2011

Todays Trip..



Walgreens had some super deals this week and coupled with all my coupons I scored some deals if i so myself. We found a deal on more Sunday papers so I now get three giving me double to triple on most coupons! Again a thank you to my dear husband who patiently helps me figure it out to score the best as we can, we are slowly getting better and learning more.

Okay so here it is first Transaction was...

  • (2) 200 ct. paper plates
  • (2) 12 oz. bottles of Dayquil
  • (2) 12 oz. bottles of Nightquil
  • (1) 5 oz. Eye drops
  • (1) Icy hot Vapor Gel
I had a in-store coupon for the paper plates making it $5. for the two, and if you spent $20. on participating Vick's products you got a $10. RR back and I paired it with my four coupons of $1.5o/1 from 1/16 and 1/30 PG inserts making them a dollar each! Eye drops where $7.99 with a $7.99 RR equivalent of free and since I had a dollar off coupon for the eye drops I made a dollar on this deal. Icy hot was $3.99 with a $3.00 R.R and when used with my $1.oo/1 coupon it also was equivalent of free :) Coming to a total of $31.22 and I used a $4.oo RR from my last trip and it printed me off three RRs one for $3.oo, $8.00and $10. off another trip making it more like I paid $6.22.
Then we turned around and bought..
  • (2)Gillette body washes 12 oz.
  • (1) Icy hot Vapor Gel
  • (1) Gillette fusion kit (Fusion proglide razor, sample face scrub, sample lotion and a sample body wash set)
  • (5) Butterfinger snackers

The body washes where BOGO half off and we had 2 $2.oo of Coupons from the 1/30 PG inserts (this is why it's nice to get multiple papers) and another $1.oo off Icy hot (to get the RR we had to do the icy hots in separate orders) and the Gillette razors where $9.99 with a $4.oo RR making it equivalent to $5.99 and we had a $4.oo of coupon making it $1.99 and they had these sample kits with a little extra bonuses in them!! And finally the in-ad coupon made the Nestles 39. cents and I had two ecoupons that where $1.oo/2 making them well over free. And we used the $10.oo RR from our first transaction and paid only $3.25 and received a $3.00 RR and a $4.oo RR back as well!

So once you consider the RRs I got in return (not counting the $4.oo RR I used from my previous trip and the $10 off from my first transaction) I paid $17.25 for everything listed, I am giddy to say the least!!!!!!!!!! We also went through a 3rd time and picked up 2 gallons of Vitamin D milk on sale for $1.99 and we used the RR from our 2nd transactions and paid $1.10 for both Gallons!!

So I know I am really bad at putting it down and explaining it so I hope you understood it okay, Good luck to your next shopping trip :)

1 comment:

  1. It gives me a headache. I am so proud of you. If I needed any of those things I would do it myself.

    ReplyDelete