Monday, February 7, 2011

A picture really is worth a thousand words!

Okay so I will warn you in advance this post contains sappy emotions just to be warned :)
So lately I have been feeling really awed by my little family. As we talk more about fertility and meet more Dr.s the more we understand the miracle of Leta being here and how she is a very special little girl for getting the okay to come and make us parents despite all the odds. And although Jayme and I have had our share of trials and rough patches he is my rock and best friend and I love him more than life itself.
Family pictures are very important for me I spend weeks, months even planning and coordinating all the little details to get what I want. And thanks to Noelle Reynolds I/we pulled it off. When I take a look at these pictures they take my breath away and dare I say even tear up! She couldn't have captured our little family and the love we share any more perfectly if she tried :)
So back to the title of this post and what I am getting at...



I love this one because where all mushed together and Jayme has his arm around me and where both leaning in to Leta..

Both of these speak for themselves, where nuts over this little girl and can't get enough lovin in :)


This is by far my favorite of us two together! It shows how happy we are and the true relationship we share, Jayme always has his arms around me to buffer me from the world..









Okay so if you made it through that without gagging I am proud of you :) But really I love my family they are my world! And Thanks Noelle for helping me to capture that forever :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Noelle did a great job. Leta is a true miracle. I am so glad that I get to be one of those people that truly understand that.

    ReplyDelete