Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Dirty Truth!!!

























Okay so due to the fact that we all are finally recouping from the nasty cold/flu bug we caught. And our house is finally free of strangers doing repair work. My life is finally getting back into a routine an saneness!!
And just to give myself a little pat on the back I have stuck to the Get organized Challenge and completed ALL the projects so far :) I know it doesn't seem much, but considering I got behind when my internet went down then the construction repairs began then we got sick. So it was a struggle to stay afloat and thankfully not all the challenges where hard for me so I grouped them up and tackled it. It should be noted that I am one who tends to falter under the wieght of a large "work load".


So other then the two I managed to post on already the list included

  • Tupperware cupboard (Easy peazy)
  • Linen closet ( Considering we don't actually have a closet but a small shelf reserved for this, easy!)
  • Under Kitchen sink (Grimy, but doable)
  • Dresser Drawers ( A bit harder considering I was convincing my husband that he does not need to keep his "skinny" clothes anymore LOl)
  • The pantry ( Again no pantry but plenty of kitchen cupboards I faithfully face and arrange every time I come home from shopping...that is pathetic I know!)
  • Coat closet ( Other than never being vacuumed the 5 years we lived here, not bad)
  • Toy organization ( Thankfully this was done after good O'le St. Nick came )
  • Laundry room ( Perfect timing with the construction just being completed in there)
  • Freezer
  • Spice cabinet ( If your anything like me you might want to take a look, we had stuff that expired up to three yrs ago!)
  • Medicine cabinet ( This one was one of my favorite refer to photos)
  • Under bathroom sink ( I was on a roll so I did all three cabinets)
  • Medicine Organization (this for me paired with the cabinet one)
  • Fridge (Horror of all horror!!! If you want a disturbing look at where your food sits strip your fridge of all contents including the shelves and drawers. It's not pretty)
  • And finally mail center (which again for me went with the computer desk one)

Okay so there you have existence of my life this month :) Sounds boring, right? It was a thrill for me almost a high! That is my personality showing through. I will post again I am sure by the time this is done so I hope your all reading this and seeing that even a clean freak who prides herself on organization and cleaning has a few "Dirty Secrets" of her own.
*Someday the pictures will actually download normal, sorry

1 comment: