Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2 and Feeling Accomplished!!


Okay so I accidentally downloaded these backwards, but it will prepare you for the shock of the before. Prepare yourself now it's not pretty.
So as soon as I read the Day 2 Challenge I cringed *Clean and organize your computer desk*
It has been a sore spot with me for awhile so now I can finally relax now I have spent hours cleaning and sorting the mess we called a computer desk :) And doesn't it look awesome!!
Okay I will be posting one more challenge today to catch up so come back for another peak if it's not up yet when you read this...











































3 comments:

  1. You are so brave! Way to go and keep it up. I think I need somebody from some HGTV show to come force me to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome Kara! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go sis. Looks great. You are on a roll now.

    ReplyDelete