Monday, January 17, 2011

Donations??


Okay so I am typically the last person to ask for help or peoples donations, but this isn't technically for me so it doesn't count, right? :)

We got word today that Jayme's cousin in Alaska lost his home to a fire I am still waiting for all details to come in, but from his sisters reports he his wife and there four children where not inside when the fire started so they are all unharmed! But the house was a complete loss :(

And his Sister is asking Family for donations for them to help with the obvious expenses home owners insurance wont cover and they will need. And she herself was talking about doing a fundraiser for them in her hometown in Idaho, which got Jayme and I thinking about all the stuff we have been piling up during our spring cleaning/organizing that we where going to use in a yard sale. I would like to do a giant yard sale with the proceeds going to this family in need. So that's where you my fellow bloggers come in handy! Do you have unwanted "junk" cluttering your house that you would like to donate to this worthy cause? Just email me if your interested, I am still unsure when I will be doing it. I suppose weather and finding a location will determine that :)
Thank you in Advance for anything offered :)
*We are keeping this Anonymous from the family so don't post anything on our FB homepage go through here or a private message on FB

2 comments: