Monday, January 3, 2011

I am up to the challenge!! Are you??




















Every spring I want to strip my house down and scrub it of its Winter grime. This year knowing that Jayme would be away from home allot more with starting part time school on top of full time work and not being home to help I decided to start now and slowly tackle it all! I started with a few projects I had in mind when I ran across this site, http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/ and her challenge to organize your house and in turn your life in 21 days!! I couldn't resist and jumped on board.
So this first challenge seemed easy peazy...
*Clean and Organize a Junk drawer*
I stand corrected, not that it was hard by any means but embarrassing to what I found under all the junk hence the name junk drawer I suppose. Either way it was the perfect first step I needed to feel confident in my ability to follow through :) so here it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment