Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Swag bucks!

You will notice on top right a link to Swag Bucks, if you click on it and register you will start off with a automatic 30 points.
What is it? It is just a search engine that gives you points for searching and if you wish there are surveys that can be done for points. The points then can be redeemed for gift cards/cash to ...Amazon, paypal the Swag Store ect.
I was unsure until I my MIL tried and has redeemed hers in several times and proved to me the simple way to make points with no work involved :) She prefers to cash hers in at 450 points for a five doller gift card to Amazon. And it goes quick we have been on around a week and are already sitting on 350 points! And when you sign under my link I earn points through you as well so it works even better the more you have sign under you. Either way its easy and best of all no cost with rewards at the end!!

1 comment:

  1. I just started about a month ago. I turned in point for my first amazon gift card. $5 is the best and far as point cost.

    ReplyDelete