Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Tree Hunting..And a concert!
























































Every year I say I am done with the mess and hassle of obtaining a real tree. And yet every year I find myself knee deep in snow scouting out the perfect tree. There is just something about driving around for hours and wading through the snow to inspect all the trees that make it that much more rewarding than pulling out a dusty box and erecting one :)
Leta has been so much fun this year finally getting the concept of what this is all about! She wouldn't have any part in decorating the tree though. In her words "It's poky, MOM!" so she was the ring leader pointing out the perfect spot for the ornaments. Which we turned out didn't have enough for the huge tree I picked out so it's a little on the bare side :)
That night after getting our tree we hurried and got ready for a very special date night. Courtesy of Jayme's brother we got tickets to the Okridge boys concert!! I know, I know we are old fashioned with our music, but come on it's the Oakridge boys how AWESOME is that :) So we met up with his brothers and their dates and Jayme's parents and enjoyed the best concert I have ever been to...Thank you again Guys!

1 comment:

  1. Santa at the concert? Cute Lita in her snowsuit. Do you want to borrow some ornaments? We have leftovers.

    ReplyDelete