Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Grandmas house!!

























































































































After canceling our Elk hunt we decided to make the best of it and head up to my Dad's and (Step)Mom's for a early Christmas fun. We kept it a little lower keyed than some visits, but still fit in a lot of fun. Some things we did where help with projects around the house, caught a movie, saw my (half) Sisters concert , Jayme my (Step)Mom and I went the Handel's Messiah concert and we also made our own Christmas.
We all drew names and then hit the stores it was so fun. On "Christmas Day" we had a candle light dinner and then opened presents and had a good laugh at some of the creativity behind the gifts.
To help bring a Christmas spirit we decided to whip up some icing and make Gingerbread houses except we used Grahm Crackers and despite some hitches in getting everything set up we ended up with some pretty genius creations. A zombie bunker and castle where amid the traditional houses...you have to know my family to not think where insane :)
And of course we took a trip to Albion to Visit Grandma Allen. And enjoyed a visit with her despite the horrific tantrum Leta threw at bedtime.
And we where lucky to make it home without much delay despite the horrible weather.
As you know me by know this post is crowded with pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun Fun. I Love Leta's hair, it is getting so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic of the two of you, but where is the pic of the zombie bunker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bummed I realized when we got home we didn't get a picture
    :(

    ReplyDelete