Sunday, July 18, 2010

Reasons to Love Summer :)

I LOVE summer it's hot and there is so much to do! Some of the main things to love about summer for me are...


  • A good reason to eat ice cream

  • Gardens!

  • Lined dried clothes

  • lots of opportunity's to play in the water

  • and best of all no SNOW

Leta's List would look more like this..



  • Playing in the water

  • Popsicle/ice cream

  • Playing in the water

  • Popsicle/ice cream

On and on it would go. Leta and I are loving our summer. We spend allot of time outside and with family. With summer comes BBQ's and lazy days spent with family and friends alike. It's funny how summer/Fall is my favorite seasons when those are typically my busiest times. With summer comes the garden and eventual canning, line drying clothes and up keep required of day to day life! But the results are so satisfying. Nothing beats fresh Vegetables and sun fresh sheets :) So I say Long live summer!!

**Blogger wouldn't let me download pictures so heres this for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment