Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

I am so excited now that thanksgiving is behind us I can look forward to the best holiday ever, Christmas!!
Not that the Thanksgiving season doesn't have its perks. When else can you eat yourself sick and not feel guilty for one bite, or wake up the next day at the crack of dawn just to join a bunch of Lunatics running around the store like mad people! I go for more the enjoyment of seeing how serious people get over the silliest material object than the sales ( not that I didn't snag a few things).






And the best part of the Thanksgiving is the weekend trip up the mountain for a tree. This year we got my Aunt one and my Mom in-laws so we didn't find the perfect tree just yet.










I hope that every one Else's Thanksgiving was as perfect as ours and that you remembered to pause and run through a few things your Thankful for. Some of my Thanks our for my family and especially my own little family and the blessing of good health and happiness we have been blessed with. And most of all for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ who has been so mindful of us lately!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a nice spread of food! Sounds like you had fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? Anyway, so glad you had a perfect holiday just like us.

    ReplyDelete