Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One Healthy Little Girl


Today was Leta's 15 month Check up. I was a bit uncomfortable with the fact that unknown to me we would be seeing a Dr. that I was not familiar with. But despite that it was a great visit and Leta is growing perfectly. Down side was she had to get shots. I was and am nervous for the chicken pox and H1N1 shots. Chicken pox seems like a normal childhood disease to me like a cold yet if I can prevent her any pain or discomfort later on I will! And I have been repeatedly told how dangerous H1N1 can be for a little one and the high respiratory risk it holds so I pray I made the right decision for her. She was brave through the first shot and was more interested in prying of the strange orange thing off her leg, but she let out a howl on her last two. Luckily the tears only lasted a few seconds. I am not sure how she will do with these ones being two of them are in her arms which she has never had before.
Another hurdle she is going through is mommy finally got brave and pulled her bottle once and for all. So far she is a trooper and taking it in stride. Now if only the Binky could be this easy, oh well we will save that challenge for next month.

Today is also our 2 yr. Temple Anniversary. More on that tomorrow its bedtime.. nightie night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What a big girl! They grow up so fast. I can't decide if I really do want to go to the temple or have play date and go late with hubby. Are we having play date for those who don't go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on whos going and staying. I know Jennifer is out of town, but the rest I am unsure of. We could always move playdate

    ReplyDelete