Monday, November 9, 2009

Trick or Trick smell my feet! :0


Why so serious?

The Farmers and the Barnyard Animals

The pups in the kennel

A "Tail end"

Such a sweet Puppy


Halloween was allot of fun this year! Leta was really good about wearing her costume and keeping her "ears" on and I loved how well it turned out (My mom and I made it) I didn't see any sense in spending 30 bucks up town when I could make it for cheaper.
We didn't do allot of Trick or Treating just Grandparents and a few friends.
We where also able to go to the ward Halloween party and enjoy good food and games!

2 comments:

  1. She was so cute in her puppy costume. Make sure you let her out of that kennel every once in a while to stretch her legs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is so fun. It is one of my favorite holidays. Leta was (is) adorable. Glad you enjoyed the party.

    ReplyDelete