Thursday, November 12, 2009

ReAsOns I lOvE mY hUsBanD

So I just got done reading a friends post who made a list of things she loved about her husband. And it got me thinking that I needed to stop and put down a few things I love about my husband. After putting up with me this week he deserves something!

#1. He holds the Priesthood and honors it

#2. No matter what I look like he thinks I am the most beautiful women in the world

#3. When Life gets real messy he will crack a joke to make me laugh and realize life goes on

#4. He is an amazing daddy and would do anything for his little girl.

#5. He has great work ethic and provides great for our little family

#6. No matter who needs help whether it be a neighbor or family he will step up or find someone who is available

#7. He has an endless supply of patience

I could go on and on but for the sake of anyone reading I will end it with he is an amazing man through and through and I am glad we have an eternity to spend together!

1 comment:

  1. Sure get yours posted before me. Actually I can't do it till tomorrow. Husbands are the best aren't they. Now if only I can remember that when I'm irritated.

    ReplyDelete