Monday, March 15, 2010

Mission (NOT)Impossible




So to help survive the next few days I will whine to you my fellow bloggers. Today was the first official day of no more Bink's. Let me tell you letting your little ones grow up is hard to do! That or I am just a pushover who hates to upset her child, take your pick.
So after mulling over the different ways of ending this addiction I came to the conclusion that she was to young to understand throwing it away or sending it away by means of balloons or the "Binky Fairy". Yes I did allot of research on this particular subject, pathetic I know :) . But she was to old to simply make it vanish, this is the child that knows all her possessions and will search for the one in particular that is not accounted for. So to make this easy as possible for all involved, especially me, I simply clipped the ends off and explained to her that when little girls get big they accidentally bite the ends of there binks.
So you ask "How did this go?", well she skipped her nap altogether hoping to persuade mommy for a good binky. I won and she got worn out enough that she went to bed tonight with just a bit of protest with the "broken" ones.
Here's hoping for a peaceful night and day!
One day down..Many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment