Tuesday, March 16, 2010

**LoSt aNd FoUnD**

Another day closer to no more Bink's. We had a successful nap, but a tear filled bedtime. Complete change from yesterday, luckily the water works only lasted 45 min and mommy was able to stay strong and not cave. Yay for me!! I am starting to feel optimistic about this having a positive outcome, like mommy not losing her sanity :)

YOU ARE HERE!!!!
And now for the fun news! Okay so maybe not so fun, but really when you think about it it really is a funny story to be enjoyed by kids and grandkids of the future!
So here it is...I told Jayme Monday that no excuses we where going to the Temple on Tuesday. I was in much need of the quiet peace that comes with the Temple. A time to reflect and ponder some thoughts floating around my head, anyway back to the story..We get there unsure of when the next session would be so I took my time got a drink, went potty, changed and headed in. Well immediately after I stepped out I was swarmed by several of the older female Temple workers telling me that I was to hurry he was waiting for me and to hurry to join his session so I rushed up ( I now realize if I would have had a min to think it through I would have understood how unlikely it really was that he would have gone without me but anyway) so by the time I get in there and get sat down it is underway and I quickly realize he is not there! And it is not an appropriate situation to get up and leave. So what did I do? I figured Jayme would figure it out and follow behind in another session, WRONG!
In the meantime Jayme is sitting in the chapel wondering why is wife is lagging behind and after 20 min of sitting there decides he better find out what is holding me before it is time to start the session. So he asks the Temple ladies if they could check for his MIA wife. So the Temple Matron precedes to go to the dressing room and knock on all changing and bathroom stalls calling for Sister Allen to no avail. So then it leads into checking the security camera's to see if I am on the Temple grounds, check the cafeteria, and check to see if I for whatever reason decided to do different work and go another area of the Temple and calling my Mom to see if something was amiss there that I would have been called out for( I am unsure of exactly what order this all happened in, just bear with me where getting to the end).
So by this time my panicked Mom called the Temple and got the security involved and he had Jayme show a picture of me so they knew who to watch for and have him check in the sessions for me. Finally they discovered me finishing the session and we where reunited! So then we changed and left in a hurry ( embarrassed doesn't began to cover it) so much for some quiet serenity..and call family back that my Mom had called to reassure them that I was found and well and not Translated as one thought I had been!!
True story, its way to good to be made up!!! See now wasn't that worth sitting through all that reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment