Tuesday, March 2, 2010

18 months and Counting..


Another good report from the Doctor!
I was shocked to see her height drop from the 70Th percentile to the 40's. I guess it's just evening out from the rapid growth of the first year. At least
she is a well rounded runt :)
This visit we did the first autistic test and she cleared it with flying colors. I am ashamed to say I love to hear the Doctor say " Good job she is perfect, keep up the good work mom!" All moms need there moment to gloat right?
I am always nervous when it comes to the progress report, but she hit all the milestones perfectly, and he was impressed we taught her sign language to boost her language skills. ( I am a true believer she has done so much better since we started!)
Now tomorrows adventure..first dentist appointment!!

2 comments:

  1. good to hear.
    On Mach 15, we are doing some cake decorating at my house... 10:30ish. Just bring a cake you want to frost and we'll get the details on the frosting. If you have tips you can share on how to frost a cake, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she is on the charts for height, unlike my kid.

    ReplyDelete