Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Home Sweet Home....

Although it took allot of sweat and elbow grease and creative ingenuity I made it into a home, I am still waiting on top cupboards in kitchen and a shelf above the Washer and Dryer where other wise making due and settling in.
Leta's room...
View from Laundry room half
view from Letas room half
Jayme and I's dresser

Hallway, Thank Goodness for Government rules on housing making it handicap accessible makes for a roomier hallway to store more food..
view into hall from B.R
Various views from the B.R

the potty nook
The shower with the handy folding bench
View from front door
Living room, Kitchen, dining room and Jayme and I's room all in one :)
Standing on one end taking a picture to the other end pretty impressive!
Kitchen side...
View sitting on couch
My one and only prized closet!
Our Master room/bed ;)


1 comment:

  1. So glad it feels like home. Good work on making such a tight space work for you.

    ReplyDelete