Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A* wedding *and *a*Reuniting..


Jayme's cousin was getting married a hop skip and jump away from my Dad's and I missed my Idaho Parent's terribly so I couldn't resist the invite. Plus I could leave my car there to go back with Jayme to pack and my car would already be half way there for when we headed to ND. So I braved the six hour trip to Idaho alone, not my favorite thing! But Leta was a dream and slept most of the first half where we stopped to fit in a overnight visit with Aunt Moo and get in a Enrichment activity on Coupons :) And the last half we listened to book on tape and ate goodies. The wedding was beautiful and visiting family was even better...
Loving at Aunt Moo's Curious George collection.
Playing at Uncle Donald's before heading out
Catching up with her pal Gypsy
Little Cowgirl


Chilling with Uncle J her buddy
This Little girl was so happy to see her daddy after six weeks apart she just clung to him
The delicous cupcakes from the wedding
Dancing with Daddy
Impromptu family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment