Monday, April 2, 2012

Are you kidding me?!

So Jayme and I where tired of living 18 hours apart and only seeing each other every six weeks at best, then we got the offer to live in the old work office at his cousins site. I was thrilled, a perfect solution to not live in a camp trailer but not have to wait for the money to buy ourselves a single wide. So I was told a kitchen would be installed and a hot water water heater also put in. When we showed up this is what I found, no hot water no functioning sinks and no kitchen appliances. And although I was expecting dirty I wasn't expecting this dirty. Like mop floors four times including with a large abundance of magic erasers. And don't get me started the walls and everything! So although I am grateful for this humble abode, Wow what an experience this has been :)
View from front door
Living room/Kitchen..
Bathroom-notice the lack of sink :(
Oh there it is!
Hallway...
Leta's room/ Laundry room..you can see where the bed was after we removed it
Line of clean and dirty floor..
All clean, Yay!


Entertaining herself while I made a plan on what to do next LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love that Leta has her hard hat on in the construction zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know where to reply to a comment. On my blog or on yours? So I just did both! Ha:)

    Kara! I just looked at your blog this morning. I have been thinking about you a lot! So where is it that you guys live now? I am so glad that you are with Jayme again! I can not imaging being so far away from each other for so long! And you did a great job turning that place into your home! You are awesome! :)

    I don't mind you asking at all! We eat a whole foods plant based diet. Basically that means fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans and legumes, nuts and seeds. We do not eat meat, dairy, eggs, or soy and we avoid sugar and processed foods. We have been doing this for 1 year and 3 months now. Our boys were allergic to a ton of things and Karter's overall health was horrible! (do to antibiotics, immunizations, and poor diet.) Keith and I did a lot of research, fasting and prayer and decided to make a change. Since that change our boys are doing awesome and Karter is as healthy as can be! We are all feeling amazing! This huge change in our lives also inspired Keith to finally decide what he wanted to do! He in now attending school to become a Naturopathic Doctor.

    So thats about it:)

    ReplyDelete