Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Trip :)

Dressing up as a bug at the Sportsmen's Expo :)

Trying her hand at Fishing..
Katie trying her hand at Wii

Sorry Grandma Cindy I had to post it :) To cute~

A quilt Great Grandma Allen help stitch when she was Seven!

Nerf Gun fights are a serious event in this family!!






I know it seems like we are constantly on the road on one adventure or another, oh wait that's because we are :) LOL. But with aiming to get to my Dad's place at least every few months or so to let them see Leta and catch up and with hunting trips, fertility trips (more to come in another post) and our little vacations we fit in. We definitely log the miles on!
Before going to my Dad's we stopped in SL to visit with some really good friends and we hit Hogal Zoo and enjoyed seeing all the animals. Leta stills talks about the baby elphant and the train ride she got to go on :) Thanks for the outing you guys, it was a blast :)

We kept our visit to my Dad's place pretty low key and helped around there place getting it cleaned up and helped my (Step)Brother and his little family to move. We hit my favorite antique store, I could spend some serious cash in that place, went to the petting zoo, and finally went to see Tangled. Which we loved! I love feel good movies with good morals :) We need a cheap theater here so we could actually go to a movie theater more than a handful of times in a year. My birthday also fell on this visit and I was a lucky girl and got to cakes! German chocolate and a strawberry ice cream cake, yummmm. So there is our last two big vacations in a nutshell, until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment