Tuesday, February 15, 2011

**Valentines Day**








Jayme is always really sweet and romantic doing big and little things to show me he loves me and Valentines Day is no different. This year we chilled at home since we had a lot of time together during the weekend (see previous post). Jayme had school and when he got home he gave Leta a present he bought for her to give to me. A cupcake decorating book, I can't wait to try my skills out with it. They have super cute ideas in them. From him I got an awesome flower plant in the most adorable basket arrangement, now I hope I can keep it alive!
Happy Valentines hon~I love you!!!

My mom sent this adorable outfit for Leta and it matched perfect with the new bows I bought. She didn't keep the pig tails in for long, but they where adorable while they lasted :)
That night my mom called to read her a Valentines book and Leta crawled into her shelf on her bed and listened to the story it was hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. My Bug is so adorable. I love her pigtails. Too bad she does'nt keep them in. That flower is to cute. Hope you don't kill it. Lol Looks like that is her new reading nook.

    ReplyDelete