Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Over The HIll to Grandmas house!






Okay so I am playing catch up ...The first part of the month we decided to Go to my Parents in Idaho for a few days, a late Thanksgiving early Christmas visit.
We always enjoy ourselves and get spoiled with trips to the movies and out to eat (When your on a tight budget these our treats [: )
Leta loves her Grandparents and Aunt Katie, and all of the fun animals around there place.





Leta is continuing to amaze me everyday! She can reach all the drawers now in my kitchen and bathrooms so instead of just having disarray to my cupboards its my drawers as well.
She is trying to cut a molar so our nights have been a bit on the horrendous side, but during the day she is usually my little sunshine still.

No comments:

Post a Comment