Sunday, September 13, 2009

Odds And Ends

I was on a quest to find some bigger shelves for the baby's room to make it more toddler friendly. I struck gold at a moving sale just down the street. Not only did I find one but two! Which meant I could finally clear up some counter space by moving a bunch of bigger kitchen appliances to shelves in the laundry room and now Leta has better access to her stuff ( how much stuff does one kid need!). Here is a video of Leta walking, she is absolutely loving her new found mobility. Another day when she is not so distracted with food I will get her going further or at least something a little more interesting so without further ado...

3 comments:

  1. I love when we can make more space on the counters. Trying to figure out how to do that at my house to. Leta walking? How cool. I don't go to the park this week and look what happens. Food is always a good bribe to get her walking. Have fun with this stage. Now you did get the cupboards locked right. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep a little over a week after her first birthday she just went for it and hasn't stopped! It is amazing how much the destruction level goes up by them learning to walk lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you that they sold you the shelves that I wanted. You needed them more. Good for me they others for sale. Now we're both pleased.

    ReplyDelete