Sunday, September 6, 2009

I am seeing spots!













After much planning and stressing on my part the party went off without a hitch, we had a good turn out of family and friends who love Leta.
I was thrilled with myself for managing to make Leta's cake myself and not to be vain but it was AWESOME!! Everything in the dining room was either covered with lady bug colors or spots.
She loved being the center of attention and kept squeling and clapping her hands over the balloons and decorations, not to mention all the cake she devoured.

3 comments:

  1. awesome cake, glad it turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that cake is amazing!! Good job mom! Isn't it crazy how much time you put into something like a party and it's over too quick? It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete