Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can I take your Order?

Our ward does a RS Luncheon once a month at our local Sizzlers, I have never gone until today. After our morning walk I fit in a quick shower before it was time to run to our weekly play group at the park then it was home again for a quick spell then it was on to lunch! A busy morning indeed, but a very enjoyable one. It was to much for Leta and she crashed five min before my ride came so my wonderfull brother watched her while I stole away for an hour and half alone to enjoy some adult time and great food :)
It is amazing what some time out alone can do for a mommy! Well I am off to do some laundry, Good day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming with me. I had a great time, and think I've found another kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete