Monday, January 16, 2012

Uh, Oh MOM!

The other day I was in the office on the computer when I vaguely registered the sound of Leta playing with the broom no big deal as she loves to clean (No surprise there!) It wasn't until she came in with concerned look on her face and refused to make eye contact with me that I knew something was up! I assured her she wouldn't be in trouble and all she would give me was "I tried to clean it up, but its just a mess" by this time I am finally noticing the powder covering the front of her chest and hands and I asked "What mess?!" , "The chocolate milk" she whispered. By this point I am trying to not go full fledged panic on the situation while picturing a gallon of milk on my kitchen floor...instead I found this. Hahaha we keep the carnation breakfast in the little container shown in first picture, it is easier than lugging the container down and Leta can handle it easier. Well I let it get empty so she was "assisting" me by refilling it. Obviously not much made it in and she worked frantically to get it sweeped up, which wasn't working so she resorted to trying to scoop it up with her arms, another bust...so she resorted to the last possible solution, report to MOM! She makes me laugh everyday with these little moments.


holding the container she was trying to fill...
What resulted..


Happy to know she is not in trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment