Monday, March 7, 2011

First hike of the Season!

Our Group on the trail...
Jayme with his Nephew Mark in Front, Dwight a.k.a Dad holding Leta, Adam, Daniel and Robby

The Guys good sides ;)






I love this shot but the background looks fake :)

Half of the Allen Family (Missing: Sister/Amy, Mom, and Brother Keith and his Family)

This would have been an awesome shot, little Turkey wouldn't look forward!







KOLOB!!!













Spring is in the air, okay so your thinking I am nuts now considering the weather today. But it feels like it to me now that we went on our first hike :) It's something we have always done and enjoyed with his Dad and brothers and although time doesn't always allow us to venture out near enough, I love the time we do get. It is something I hope Leta will grow to love as she gets older. For now she enjoys the view from Daddies back mostly in less it is easy trailing and we will let her do a little on her own. This trip was way to slushy and icy in spots to let her out much.
Now that you have suffered through two long posts at once I will wait to do a catch up post of our enjoyable but short trip to Wyo. :)

1 comment: