Monday, March 7, 2011

AWESOME Randomness!!

Okay to start with I need to clarify one thing, even someone as frugal and tight with there money as me spends extra for certain items. To list a few: Charmins, Dawn and Lysol. There is a quality to them that is worth spending more on! Dawn and Charmins generally hold enough sales to pair with my coupons that I can still score a deal and stock up on then. But Lysol is a tad bit more difficult for me. And for the first time since I have gotten hard core serious about coupons and only buying extremely good deals I found one on Lysol :) in fact I plan on returning for more. Walgreens has been a top place to shop for me for awhile now. Once you learn the system of RR (Register Rewards) and how to use there sales with your coupons you can hit the Jackpot. For example today I got..
  • 2 Gallons of milk
  • 2 Body washes (15 and 18oz.)
  • 3 bottles of Dawn (10.3 oz.)
  • 2 Toilet bowl cleaners (16 oz.)
  • 2 All purpose cleaners (28 oz.)
  • 2 Bathroom cleaner (32 0z.)
  • 2 small boxes of cookies

Awesome Sales+coupons+RR= paying $9.06!! And I got a $5.00 RR to use next time and a really good coupon :)

Walgreens had a sale a bit back that with coupons I got 5 of the same size bottles of Dawn for .88 cents each, today's where .74 cents!! Good way to stock up on cleaners for Food Storage :)








Now on to more exciting stuff....Leta's new room!!
After painting her room and the office I ended up switching the rooms. The rooms although measure pretty close to identical I like the setup better in the office and love how her room turned out! It looks so different and fits her so well :) My Aunt found a Toy Story Valence at a thrift store for her window and I glued some puzzles together that Grandma Cindy got her for Christmas and glued ribbon on them that I had in the closet and they made cute little wall hangings. And it all ties in beautifully with her new bedding she got awhile back...



Notice the cute little coat rack by the door, I hung it on her level so she could be responsible for hanging her Jammie's up in the morning and her Jacket.





1 comment: