Friday, April 2, 2010

Some random pictures from the past month or so......

Taking a ride in style with cousin Sammy
Grandma Cindy and Aunt Katie


Resort back to the post titled "Binks, Bears and Wedding bells" For story behind this one ( Hint..It's the water dog competition)I don't like to post nudie shots on here, but this is to funny! I swore I would never own a scale, but now that I do Leta likes to climb on every night in this same pose clap and get off. Now if only she will remain this positive on her body image :)


Eating mommy's homemade cheesecake with Grandpa









Notice the pigtails!! I love it :)







Oh the good ole' binks..





Trust me its only rootbeer


So this will another overload post, that's what I get for putting it off so long. I can't believe 19 months have flown by since Leta was born. She is such a character these days. We are finally happy about being binks free and nights aren't near the battle they used to be. She is now wanting to tackle potty training, she is a take charge kind of gal. It will be interesting to see how it goes. Tonight was the first serious attempt at it and she made it 2 out of 3 times! If it really is this easy ( which I doubt it is ) this will be a piece of cake. Some of her favorite things these days include animals of any sort ( she can sign most of her favorite ones), reading, water and singing. Something else I am thrilled over is that after realizing one day she didn't understand prayer we began working with her and now she is the one to remind us at meal times to pray! The spirit is so strong with little ones, I am forever thankful for this little spitfire that turned our world upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment