Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family Pictures!!





























































































































So we finally got around to doing our family pictures ( Thanks Noelle you Rock!!)
And following the laws of the universe Leta who is normally a ham in front of the camera played shy...it didn't help it was on the cold side that morning.

But thanks to the awesome talent of our friend Noelle http://www.studionoelle.com/blogspot/ we got some amazing shots I was happy with.
These are my absolute favorites! There is some special ones I did for my mom for Mothers Day that I will post later :)










































6 comments:

  1. Way cute. Like the dusty rd shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! You guys look great :) You do cloth diapers don't you? I really need to talk to you about them! I want to switch to them but I have some questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep we use cloth, my mother in-law sewed me some that they look like a diaper so it cuts out the folding part. Once you get the hang of it its as natural as disposable. Although for convience sake we use disposables at night and for church. I can send pics on FB if you want! And go in more detail about cleaning and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's handy. well, i don't have a facebook but maybe we can get together soon and let the kids play and we could talk about it more then. I've been wanting to have a play date with you guys anyways:) My email address is shalycewilson@yahoo.com. If you email me then I can email you my phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I love the picture of Leta with her hands together and that huge grin on her face! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete