Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Doing our Part

I am so excited our Bishopric has given our ward a challenge for each family to have daily scripture study. And for every 7 consecutive days we read we get to turn one of these papers in...

Which will then be used to "wallpaper" the walls of the Bishops office! The goal of course is to help each family better there daily scripture study, which we personally need the push to do better, but it will be fun to see the office hopefully fill with these little blue papers throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about this challenge as well. I always have every intention to read every day and do prayers as a family. I is some times so difficult when Adam is gone and it is just me and the kids. Hopefully this will help us get into a good habit.

    ReplyDelete