Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big shoes to Fill



From the minute she wakes up she wants to be like daddy and wear a hat

Daddy's little apprentice

Our little chef cooking dinner, yummy

This Little girl is growing up so fast! She has gone from a Mama's girl to Daddy's girl overnight. Shadowing him on everything he does.
As she gets bigger and more independent it makes me hope that Heavenly Father has another special baby ready for us soon! But until then I will keep enjoying every minute with my Leta bug.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet. She is getting so big! I love the picture of Leta cooking. How fun! We want another baby too! So bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hard part of having less snow than I am used to is that mud inevitably follows. Poor Leta, discovering the sad fact the hard way.

    ReplyDelete