Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LoVEn LiFe






I figured I better get on here now the computar is fixed and give an update on the goings on around here.
Leta has been such a character lately. Overnight she has gone from being my baby girl to a headstrong toddler, I love it most of the time.
Some of her new tricks include rocking out to music I need to post a video of it its hiliraous she doesn't care the music anything from rock to hymns she starts moving her hands up and down and bobbin her head. She Loves to try and walk Shasta and will chase after her with the leash while tapping her hand on her thigh and cooing to her.
This morning she brought me her pj shirt she had been wearing I am still baffled how she got if off she has never tried undressing before!
She also has turned into a bit of a tom boy, loving to get down and wrestle with her daddy and puppy and has taken a liking to trucks and cars. I found one at the thrift store that was small and the top is soft and when pushed it makes driving noises screeches and crashes then later we found one in my moms toy box that was the same except a truck they are now her favorite toys. Watching her makes me wonder, where do kids all learn to make the vroom noise when they push cars around?
Anyway Jayme is getting back into the swing of routes and its getting easier for him though the longer hours and hard work still kick his butt at the end of the day I love him for providing so well for out little family.
Well I guess thats about it for now.. Oh wait, for anyway who doesn't already know my big Sis is expecting her fourth baby due in May, congrats Brown Family!!

5 comments:

  1. Leta is so cute! Karter did that to me the other day! He brought me his pajama shirt that he had taken off! So now he takes his clothes off all the time!It's amazing how fast they learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered how kids know to make noises like that! That's so cute that she's doing such fun things! We need to hang out at somebody's house now that's it's so cold. I heard you went to park day and nobody showed up. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can always meet here we have a fairly good size place to let kids play and lots of toys, we could rotate houses and assign someone to bring goodies or somthing, just an idea!
    It must be a toddler trend, Lucky for me we use cloth diapers or she would shuck those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Let's have park day tomorrow at your house and I'll bring snacks. My kids are out of school. We need something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works for me! normal time 10 or 10:30?

    ReplyDelete