Friday, October 30, 2009

ThE hUnT!


This kid was born for the outdoors and camping


Taking a bath camp style


Leta and her bestest friend Shasta


The loves of my life!






A good way to keep baby safe when moms hands are busy


She is getting to big for me to backpack!


Our camp cooks


She loves to watch the fire, I think she has a little pyro in her

playing with mom


Trying to walk the pups indoors


Taking a break from playing




Wow I haven't been on in awhile so I guess I better post something.
About the only thing exciting going on around here has been the hunt and even that hasn't been all that exciting due to the fact that we only saw three bucks the entire hunt and was unable to get a shot at a single one :( Not to mention all the elk had disappeared. Despite that it was still a fun week, Jayme took the whole week off and we spent all but one night that week camping! Our new camper made it a whole lot more enjoyable.
Well I will get on Later on post pics for Halloween at least this catches you up a little :)

4 comments:

  1. Is Leta tied up? How funny! My kids throw fits if I try to contain them in any way. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep she is hooked up to the dog chain! Jayme came out of the camper and couldn't figure out why the pup was of the chain and then was even more baffled to see his daughter on it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, I tried that with Elijah before we got the fence and he purposely got him self tangled up so I would have to let him off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Leta is getting so big! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete