Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A trip down Memory Lane....

The beginning of July found us on the road again, this time it would be just be Leta and I. We brought two of my nieces with us to drop off in Spanish Fork where they would meet with Grandma Cindy and head off to Horse Camp and I would pick up my Aunt Mary Lou affectionately called Aunt Moo and head on up to Wyo to meet my Mom and other Aunt. Poor Leta is not the best traveler, but has resigned herself to the gypsy life style we live and spent most of the trip up and down throwing up :( or sleeping from the effects of Dramamine. The purpose of the trip was to empty out the shed my Grandpa had rented for 14 years, some stuff hadn't been sorted or gone through in allot longer than fourteen years!! Although exhausting it was a blast to unearth the relics of our family's past, everything from bell bottoms to very old assorted magazines. I inherited a lot of fun dishes and kitchen stuff :) We also hit Bryon Days and enjoyed family picnics and swimming while there.
Aunt Katie..



Cousin Zabian with Aunt Jackie
My cousins Kevy and Jonathan

Watching the most amazing fireworks ever..Uncle Kevin Playing with Jac Jac the pet raccoon




Our infamous shot :)

2nd cousins born four days apart!









No comments:

Post a Comment