Monday, August 23, 2010

Venting...

So I have been wanting to post this for awhile, but I am not one who typically likes to whine or complain about life. If you find this offensive in anyway then just stop reading because I don't care :)
As some of you know we have been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby for a year now (It took a year with Leta). And finally we resigned ourselves to the fact that something was wrong and took the appropriate steps to find the root problem...I will spare you the test details it's not pretty :) And came to the conclusion that there is indeed something wrong. And we are still working with the doctor to plan whats next to get a baby on the way. It has been really hard at times seeing babies and prego tummies everywhere I go. And Leta growing and becoming more and more independent everyday. But at the same time it has been a blessing, I can't believe I just wrote that! But really Jayme has been such a trooper through all the tests. And putting up with tears that come every month and knows when I need time alone to regroup. And with Leta it makes both of us enjoy every little moment with her since we are lucky to have her, I guess when kids don't come easily you really appreciate the good and bad moments that make you a mommy!
The reason I need to vent is this..frankly I am tired of hearing comments such as just trust in God when he is ready for you to have one you will, It's better to have them further apart or the best one if you weren't so stressed it would happen!!!! These comments aren't helpful or necessary so keep them to yourselves, please!
And to our friends, which really will be the only ones reading this anyway so it truly is just for me to vent...Thank you for making me laugh and supporting us right now I appreciate it more than you know!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've gotten in on the advise...so here is mine....just have fun trying! :) At least I hope you have FUN trying.... :)

    ReplyDelete